N. K’ s River Experience (P.) Ltd. & N. K’ s
Trekking & Expedition (P.) Ltd. Situated in Kathmandu
Durbar Square, Jhochhen, Kathmandu, Nepal. Since we establishes,
we are continues to operate adventure holiday trips with deeper
commitments towards conservation and preservation of the
environment and cultural heritage, historical places of Nepal.
We have never compromise in our responsible, excellent
hospitality and commitment to the quality of our services and
always think about your safe and comfortable travel with us. We
have many more supporters & recommendations from our valued
clients around the world. Every visit you can find a totally
different test with us. We have numerous treks on the popular
routes; explore new are and non tourist part of Nepal. One of
the advantages of dealing with us is, you will be the leader of
yourself just to meet your own requirements. Always we like to
give you fair advice.
With N. K’ s Team, Perfect and trouble- free vacation, Feeling
of being independent from group tour, Group Travel if preferred,
Deluxe, standard and economic services, Trips for any time and
duration, Various types of accommodation.
Highlights of N. K’s Team: -
* Safe, enjoyable and lifetime memorable holiday trip.
* Teamwork and personnel services for your personal
* Economical and reliable tour, trekking and Rafting.
* Experience the different Nepalese culture and lifestyle.
* Arrange tour as per your interest and time.
* Travel in an individual or in Group.
* Prices guarantee and Total financial security for your
* Guarantee departures.
* Experience, Professional & dedicated team including the
director and office managers to arrange your trip.
* Expert & fluent English, German and other international
languages speaking guides, which are trained by Ministry of
Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation.
* Expert staffs (Guides, Cooks, Sherpa and other crew).
* Associated to the protection of environment etc.
1. Prompt Response: -
Whatever your inquiries, questions or comments as per your
mail/fax or phone, our friendly staffs will get back to you
within 48 hours with the details information of your queries.
Our telephone response is 24 hours standby and always ready to
help you for any free information about your interest about
2. Friendly and helpful Staff: -
All of our friendly and helpful staff who will take care of you
just right from the moment of your arrival in Kathmandu to the
time of your departure in airport by the Nepalese hospitalities.
Whether it is a case of missing baggage on arrival or shipping
of your shopping on departure, a case of finding directions to
the right restaurants, shopping places or not being able to
catch your connecting flight due to various problems, if you are
enable to carry your own hand bags during trekking, in the case
of high altitudes sickness, our office and field staff will help
you in every step of the way during your stay in Nepal, whether
you are in Kathmandu city or in the High Himalaya. Our field
staff and guides are trained in first aid and are able to cope
with most emergency situations including those requiring
evacuation and hospitalization.
3. Environment Friendly: -
We always use the kerosene and LPG gas to prepare your foods on
all of our adventure trekking and white water Rafting trips. We
will bring all of our non disposable wastage items from our
every trip, which damaged the environment. Our guides and field
staff have been trained to leave the places they visit cleaner
than they found them.
4. Respect for Local Cultures: -
Our field staff and guides have been taught to respect the local
cultures of the places that they visit and guide our clients
into. We believe in travel as a learning experience and hope
that you will be able to learn from the people of the Himalaya
about their way of life, their cultures, their customs and their
5. Flexibility: -
When you travel with us, we are always aware that you have a
life outside of the vacation that may occasionally intrude upon
your idyll. We are always ready to work with you to the furthest
extent possible where changes need to be made to your program,
even in the middle of a trip, to allow for emergencies and will
not burden you with additional expenses as long as the proposed
changes do not affect the flights, permits and costs.
Our Services include: -
* KLM Airlines, direct flights from and to Amsterdam.
* Package Tour (Nature, Culture & Adventure)
* Trekking organizer
* Hotel reservation.
* Visa services.
* Domestic and International Air ticketing.
* Adventure sports.
* Tours in Nepal and Tibet.
N. K’ s Team is the honored to be an
active member of: -
* Department of Tourism, Government of Nepal
* TAAN (Trekking Agents Association of Nepal)
* NARA (Nepal Association of Rafting Agents)
* NMA (Nepal Mountaineering Association)
* NTB (Nepal Tourism Board)
* KEEP (Kathmandu Environmental Education Project)